Jessica M. Cotter Law Firm's Tips
It is a blog on information regarding family law in the State of Arizona.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
5 thing that you do not do during a Dissolution
1. Do not Blog or post any details of the Divorce process on the internet, i.e. facebook, myspace, etc.;
2. Do not put anything in writing of any form that can be used against you. For example, calling your future Ex-Spouse a nasty name;
3. Do not deny the other parent time with the children unless there is a court order stating that they can not be around them;
4. Do not have tattoos showing in court room;
5. If the judge asks you a question answer the question that he asked.
Jessica M. Cotter, Esq.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest