1. Do not swear at the other parent or talk bad them under any circumstances.
2. Communicate by email alone, unless it is an emergency then do text or phone call. That email should be one topic and no more than five sentences.
3. Do not accuse the person of causing any problem this will only make the situation worse.
4. Never talk negatively about the other parent when you have your parenting time with the child. You never know when the child is present and what the child will repeat to the other parent.
5. Always end an interaction with the other parent by saying something positive.